Beware of SCAM Mail in name of Dr. Aisha Mohammed Email: dr.aishamohammed@hotmail.com

This is the best example of a SCAM email in fake name of a medical doctor working in NATO currently in SYRIA. This email specifies that email sender will be interested in buying the property for him in our country.

Though the email specifies that the email is from Dr.Aisha Mohammed which might be a fake name. This kind of emails are to be sent to the respective Police Commissioner / crime reportable office for further action.

Thus such kind of emails are not to be relied upon and never to be acted upon. Any of you who get such kind of email in your inbox, can post the same as a comment in our website so as others will be aware of such kind of fraud or fake emails.

**********************************************************
Dear Sir/Madam,

I will need your help in this situation I find myself. Am really afraid and don't know who to confide in. I am a medical doctor working with NATO currently in SYRIA. I have some money I made in Basher al-Assad’s compound. I have kept it as secret for a little while and I need someone I can trust to work and transfer this money out of SYRIA as a medical documents. Please I will need your help on this for I can forfeit 25 percent of this money to make sure is safely used for me until I will be living the army next year. Please I will need to work with you in getting this money out of SYRIA. I will also like you to buy property for me in your country.
I will be making arrangement on how to get this done. Please revert back to me with your interest via my personal email at:dr.aishamohammed@hotmail.com

Regards,
Dr. Aisha Mohammed
Email: dr.aishamohammed@hotmail.com
**********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment